Monday, February 23, 2009

Alvin Birthday Chalet...

* I am grateful to Chun Li who help me send me over to Alvin house to help up with all the food ..She have a very cute Hello Kitty Car ....All her car acessories with Hello Kitty..

Went Alvin House with Daniel , while i and Chun Li is waiting for them in the car , Daniel and Alvin went to buy all those drinks ..


Having Chalet will be damm tiring cause you got to prepare all the food , ensure that the chalet and BBQ pit is been booked . I think Alvin is the one who is the most tiring as he wake up early in the morning to prepare all the food and Busy attending to all his colleagues and his best friends,... Haha ..


Stay overnight at the chalet ..but the bed is damm hard for me to sleep .. The next day when i check out i was like so so tired ..Luckily i am on leave ..however work has been very busy , my customer and office Keep calling me ..

When i was wake by wain to ask me to send him report to Bosses... i decicde to upload the photo , send colin photo ..and he said my camera was good cause most of the photo can see his eye open ..haha... Looking forward to my bangkok trip...



Kelly & Alvin with Birthday Cake
Alica is so cute ...

The Fila people with the Kids...






























































Birthday Boy.





Birthday Cake ..



The Ex Fila..













*The Lovely Couple..






Look , Colin Behind with His Open eye...
















































No comments: