Thursday, April 2, 2009

Kelly ---- Need a Break !!!

I think I am like the little Person,
The one who kept complaining but yet tried my best to keep on moving to seek new cheese
It is true that no one should look back at the past anymore and fantasize the good old days will be back.
It may, but we must move forward, regardless how tired, somedays we will have wat we fantasize.

I Sleep with pressure every night worrying about wokr for the next day ,
Any appointments , how much pipeline , how much is my month till date , etc
what to write , report , what is my target submission date , how not to fail.

*This is not compalining , incase people might thought i am complaining , since this was the route i choose 2 years ago...

* I really want to go on a Holiday --- So much (I know i just went BangKok)
* Just to get away for a while
*Just to Breath in fresh air and clear my mind
*Just to think and plan for the next stop .

Kelly

No comments: