Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Counting down to my Holidays





Hmm....I be away from 22nd Dec to 28th Dec 2009 away to Bangkok , Pataya & Phuket for Holidays with my Family. It is a Free trip But i am so excited that i will be taking SQ Flights + staying at Grand Hyatt Hotel @ Bangkok ..


The most excited part is i be going Phuket and is my 1st time there and i will be staying at Mariott Yatch Club...hoho which i heard from my colleague that over there is an expensive place to be...


Why am i so excited ? beacuse i always go bangkok with my friends and staying all the 3 star Hotel , so this time round staying in the high end make me feel like been Tai Tai life for a few days....

I really need to take a good break before 2010 start....

People check out the hotel ,hoho

In case i wont have time to Log in my Blog , here by wishing all of you a Merry Christmas & a Happy New year 2010.

Kelly

No comments: