Saturday, October 11, 2008

Aden 1st Birthday ..

* Aden 1st birthday is on 12 Oct 2008 which is a sunday and happen to be i have my own birthday party so i am unable to attend Aden 1st Birthday party.. Since i am long leave , i shall pop by his house and pass him his 1st Birthday present from me.... when i went there he wss sleeping...when he wake up he was laughing so loudly , looking at the balloon... Bought him a Set of Esprit shirt and Jeans ...but i bought too big for him , he can even wear when he is 2 years old...haha...ADEN is so cute, eye big big and ear also big big ... All right wishing Him Happy 1st Birthday ADEN...


Happy 1st Birthday to Aden...
Happy Birthday to Aden and Me..haha...
* All time favourite ...

*Yeah i am excited to open my birthday present from Aunty Kelly...
* My 1st Birthday present , aunty kelly buy too big for me le...
kelly & Aden...

No comments: