Monday, October 13, 2008

My 20th Birthday Party

* I would like to said a BIG Thank you for those people attending and helping out at my birthday party .. helping with the foods , drinks and many more. Thanks weijun for helping me to book the chalet and design the lovely Balloon ..Thank every one for all your lovely present . I appreciate very much . The party was fun and enjoyable though having bbq is very tiring .. prepare since 7 am .. Thanks to my mum for helping out .. My Lovely Birthday Cake is from my secind sis . the cake is at http://www.ecreative.com.sg/ which include delivery too. Below are all the photo which i have taken .. Many thanks to my camera woman...The party was fun but we left a lot a lot of food . Thanks to shu xian for willing to bring home.


* My Lovely Birthday Cake ..
* kiss from Shu Xian
* My flower from Alvina and all my present..
*Agnes B from (Alvin) OPI Nails (Doris , ronny and Alan ) Body shop (Sean Onn) (Gucci envy me ( Ivy ) perfume ( Chris and ah Bao ) the dior and mucial box, hand cream (Geradine , denise and Bai Yu Ling ) Adidas Jacket ( Charmaine and Shu Xian ) and not to forget Hong Bao from my (ros , shu fen , wei jun , wain , match , alfred , thomas and Roy ) Diamond Ring ( Mummy ) Lots of flower , balloon and cake ( My group of nice friends ) Necklace ( Guat Chiu and Tian Hui ) ESPRIT DRess ( Alvin , stanley and Daniel )
* Finally i met IVY DAR ...
* The group of ex FILA ALUMNI...

* love them .... miss old days ..
* look at wain... what is he doing ?





* Guat Chiu and Kelly
* My Favourite RC Sister and Me ..






* What do i wish for ???


* Trying hard to blow the candle ..
* Cutting my lovely Birthday cake ..




* QALA people attending my birthday party

































































* PSB ...














































































1 comment:

Nitima Sood said...

Interesting pics

Check my blog at
http://offbeatspirituality.blogspot.com/

Would like to hear from you.