Thursday, December 18, 2008

Dinner with my friends

* Meet out with Yong Xiang , Guat Chiu for dinner @ Bugis , Thought suppose yong xiang drive his small little cherry QQ out however his car was sent for repair . So he drove his daddy Toyota family car out to bring us for dinner and gathering before he is flying back to Australia.. We went to play my basketball Game @ Bugis..In the end i lost to yong xiang ..whaha...

Anyway took some photo at the acarde before we go off .. after arcarde went to see watch as i wanted to get a good watch long ago.. I am in love with Gold watch but they said is like very weird if you carry a gold watch . Saw one Swatch one very nice but i guess gold look nice on me but if i am a person who always wear colourful clothes guess it wont suit me . I think i be getting the sliver watch instead of the gold. haha and the Sliver is much more cheaper.

After that went vivo as yong xiang need to pick his GF from Vivo we were sitting behind but she dont know there is two of us behind.. whaha .. I lend my DS to yong xiang since i am not playing with my DS .. His gf (Chun Li) as she is in love with Cooking MAMA ...Anyway i see you next year 2009 Yong Xiang.

















No comments: