Sunday, December 7, 2008

Shopping @ Town ..

* This week has been a busy week for me @ work as i have 12 appointment with my customer ....Finally is friday and i totally forgot monday is a public holiday until wain told me that kelly dont blur blur monday come to work ya .. haha .. And i can have more time with my friends ...


It is Friday Night ..meet out with my sis , elizabeth and Yvonne...we went to my favourite shopping centre , Far east plaza .My sis bought me a High heels and one Mango Top..so nice of her ...i can said every single one bought something especially my sis she buy herself a Watch and Mango Jacket ... Luckily i got staff discount @ Mango if not evern worst ...

Not to forget , since christmas is coming , i have upload some photo which we have taken with the christmas background...








*The four of us with the shopping bag














Me & Sis ..












* 7 Years of Best Friends


























No comments: