Monday, May 18, 2009

Meet up with Sec School friends ,

* Meet up with my babes , on friday @ jurong point , suppose to have 5 girls ,but in the end there is two who put aeroplane , but not to worry , luckily this meeting is so call a success , there is still two who turn out , while waiting for Moon to end work at 10 .Me and fiona went New town Cafe for dinne.

After dinner , since we got nothing much to buy cause i am always at jurong point ...was sitting at Old town cafe for few hours , fiona was happily playing Cooking MAMA on my I Phone ..haha..

Head down to starbucks for coffe , as my pretty girls are too tired , so not much photo taken ...shall upload again next time when the 5 of us Meet up...


Kelly









1 comment:

Fiona said...

wah lao, my alone pic so ugly! u still posted here? can change to another one?