Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Usual Meet up ..

* Sat had a 1st time meet up with Shu xian , and charmaine... going far east with this two babes , I manage to get a white dress for my sis wedding ..and charmaine bought two Dress , and one top ..Oh ya we were talking about the BEBE cream which most of the girls is using right now .. the effect is very good ..now i dont even need to put any foundation.. Charmaine bought one too !!!

After shu xian had left , as she need to head down to night sfari ...haha ..we went to cnilesiure ..suppose to watch movie , however ticket are all sold out..so sad.. head down to PS for dinner @ xin wang ..and i saw one Guy who is waving at me..and the moment i though who was that .. who know that guy use to work in FILA..I have sickening Ulcer that spoil my day ... i have not been eating much ..Hungry and painful..when will this sickening Ulcer be recover ???

Kelly













No comments: