Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Busy Busy !!

This week i been extremly busy as i been having meeting with my client ,imagine one day i have 3 appointment and i dont think i have lunch with my colleagues. But sad to said one of my colleague left .. I been with d & B for like 5 months and seeing so many of the collegues left the company . The turn over rate are so high. Properly they feel that the Job does not suit them. Elle left yesterday and move on to financial Planner which alvin is doing so. I wish her all the best and keep in contact ya.

Oh ya , not to forget i be having steamboat with colleagues after work. i be having at xian de lai.. yummy !!! the last time i went with jordan , jeslyn and alvin and saw ants in the soup..eeeeeeeeee.. But i shall try again this time round,

Thursday i be going Gym with Grace and joanne..hopfully i can slim down ..

Sunday will be power- i almost forget that i have grea eastern woman run.. totally forget about it. luckily jordan remind me .. i will upload the photo .so stay tunned for the photo.

Since i have 10 days of leave to clear by december and seeing all the colleagues taking leave i think is time for me to plan my leave and take a break. My sis weeding is coming too, and i be broke.. Planning ashort break to KL... allright update again..

kelly

No comments: