Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Thanks everyone !!!

Hi There,

Thanks everyone for your birhday wishes , i saw all the facebook comment wishes Plus sms and calling !!!! there are too many to mention...I can said that is was a memorable 21st Birthday that i had!!!

Specially thanks to my Bf who has done so much thing for me for my 21st birthday !!! been busy preparing all the bbq food for my birtdhay party , bought me a LV wallet Plus bring me to sushi tei and Keppel bay as well.. Not to forget my actual day birthday bring me to chomp chomp for food !!!! Thank you dear!!!


Also my good friends, Charmaine was been helping during the day of my birthday party , helping me with my hair , my eyelash and the food as well.

Not to forget : Grace and louie has been busy helping me to entertain my friends as well . Louie is the camera man..

Thank you everyone!!!!

No comments: