Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I MISS IVY Badly..

*The Last time that i seen IVY was Chinese new year at her house , OMG is like 2 months agao ... She is super busy woman have to take care of her mum and dating with her bf , haha , i have so many things to talk to her man ..

You knw yesterday i call her and we chat for like 1 and half hours , busy talking and i ask

Kelly : Ivy when are we meeting up ?
Ivy: Kelly i think you have to book me in advance cause my roster is not out yet, it must be on 3rd week of April
Kelly: And i told Ivy , haha than i write down in my calendar already ... if i cant meet her than will have to be in May already ..

** We use to meet each other every week , but recently me and her got Busy sechdule ..

All right ,ivy i shalll each you in Charlie 28th Birthday...


No comments: