Friday, March 13, 2009

My Bangkok Trip

*** Finally it is time to take a break , going Bangkok for Shopping ,Leg massage and all ... this time i dont spend as much as the previous time where i went Bangkok with IVY .. haha ..

* i wanted to buy Dresses , in the end i only bought a few pieces , haha .. ok let me said more about my Trip since Day 1...but have to bear with my Long Story ...

Day 1: The Apple Holidays fetch us to the Airport, and when we reach Bangkok Check in to the Hotel room and off we go to MBK , we try walking 30 Minutes to the Buddha..After that took train Back to MBK and we were so hungry and just Grab a smiple Resaturant ,.. After dinner head down to Sum Lum Night Bazar nothing much to buy ....

***** Places That i been to on Day 1
- MBK
- Sum Lum Night Bazar

Day 2: Breakfast with Andy , Dexiang and Ros and head down to Platimum Fashion Mall for shopping Spree , bought a few Dresses , and also head down to Cha Tu Chak and back to MBK to have my favourite Pizza , and went back to Hotel to bath and have my Full Boady Massage .


*** Places that i been to on Day 2
- Platimum Fashion Mall
-Cha Tu Chak
- MBK Again.. (Haha )


Day 3: Was too tired and we miss breakfast , me and ros have CUP noodles for breakfast , but Andy and Dexiang went to hav nice breakfast at some high class resaturant .. Good Life of them ... Head down to china down for Bird nest and Dim sum ... and I bought my fake eye lash @ chinatown where is only $4 for 20 pairs ..after chinatown head down to MBK again to do our nails , and i bought some shorts and Dress..

You know what , every year i will place the stuff that i bought in bangkok and took photo and see who buy the most , this is the 5th year that i went bangkok and i must the photo collection ...

Day 4: Finally have the Thai food at the airport , and its time to go back to singapore to clear all my work...

No comments: