Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Many Undone Job before i go on leave ,




Many things undone as i have yet to clear all my work and settle for all my customer stuff... handling cases and some server issue ... Time is running out... i am so afarid that when i am on leave customer cant find me as my HP got no auto rom ..

OMG ... think wain is the most poor thing whenever i go on leave he would have to ocver for me .. All right i shall see what present i can get from him when i am in holidays ... Stress Stress , i think i will think about my work when i am in holidays..

However, no matter how stress i am my friends will bring me to have good food telling jokes to make me laugh ...and most importantly my VCD .. like Carin said guys dont understand why girls is so into VCD or DVD .. sometime watching those crap show will help ... expecially when you are alone.. All right time to ZZZZ....

Kelly

No comments: