Friday, June 5, 2009

Good Bye QALA !!!

*Times Flies , it has been 2 years that i have Join QALA , till one day i finally decide to resign from my current job , as i have found a better job which i hope so ..hehe .. it has been a great 2 years working in QALA ... QALA is just like a stepping stone to me.. There is nice colleagues , Boss and fun and enjoyable environment.I still remmeber i got a nick name by ros and shu fen and karen also (KELLY KIN PTE LTD )


But it is time for me to leave and move on .Like many people told me that i am still young , i need to move on to see the world..Just like when i was schooling Mr Lee told me.(WELCOME TO THE REAL World !!)Which i am entering to this world.


Even though for this 2 years that i am in QALA , i was having a hard time when i just join this company .. I make a Huge mistake by introduce a wrong person to the comapny , having a hard time . But i am glad that i have supportive colleagues who is stand by me and support me to walk through this diffcult times .. I can said that it is not easy but i told myself that i need to walk through it, and prove to people that i can make it ..I can be success ...

I know i may need lots of support and help from some of my colelagues ,be it is sales , engineer, technical support , customer service , credit control and Provisoning team ..I would like to thanks you people for helping me with all my customer requirments and needs. Thanks for all the trouble , though i know i always want you guys to rush things for me ..I appreciate that .

I do tell myself that i do not know how the new company is , but no matter what i will try and be my very best ..

I here by wishing all QALA Colleagues all the best !! even though i know qala is not as fun and Freedom as last time anymore ..Keep in touch .

Your's Sincerely,
Kelly Kin

No comments: