Saturday, June 20, 2009

Please Do not go to this Nail Shop ..

I would like to share with you girls that please do not go to this nail shop at Far east at level 3 , i have super bad experience over there when i was with serina , They were having a promotion or something , so serina is doing mainicure and i doing pdicure @ $38 , the Lady Boss who help me to do first and serina waited for almost one hour yet there is no one who wish to do for her and the Lady boss still bring in 2 more ang mo customer , after i am done with my pedicure and i went downstairs first to help Alvin buy 4D and i really thought serina will be done by than ..however i receive a sms from serina , she told me that she has done and the girl has not done with it . Than when i went up i told the lady Boss that why have you not done with my gf , and Guess what she told me , she told me that my is only $38 but the ang mo is $64 , and she said of course i wish to earn their $$$ than yours , what a horrible attitude. And we get so piss off , in the end she finally do for serina , but she cut until serina hand was bleeding , . She is not Professional at all and with bad service .

I told her that i am going to took the photo down and put into my blog , she told me Please go ahead , i am not scare i would have even more customer ..

Please do not be the next person to go there , Far east has better people to do for you ..

Kelly


No comments: