Friday, June 12, 2009

Things that i Have done during my 10 Day TaiTai Life

*Time flies , very soon my 10 days break is soon to be over , however i enjoy as much during this break , i took this chance to do up all the reading and be prepare for my New Job ..

However depsite from reading new work stuff , i been busy with putting my notebook with all Crystal with Hello Kitty.. i think that need a lot of time ..


Not to forget accompany my Mum ... she has been so nice nice to me , ever since i stop working she will buy me breakfast and lunch to make sure that i am not hungry and . she must make sure that i have my food before i can go out.. I even have lots of Bird Nest...Thank Mum ..


Have been shopping , eating dim sum buffet during weekdays which i have not done it for so long , singapore flyer and have leg massage ...and many more stuff .. too many to name it all...

I have never have this long break ever since last year march ... Well it is time for me to have the energy and get ready for my New job .. ..


Kelly Kin

No comments: