Friday, August 21, 2009

Addited to Choclate !!!!

*Did i tell you people ever since i started working D & B ... My two colleagues from d & B always Jio me for Tea Braek..either is Old chnag kee or choclate.. All very unhealthy..haha .. But normally only Joanne eat old Chang Kee Plus Choclate from Grace... Grace love choclate to Bits... She offer me choclate almost eveyrday..haha

Now i also feel choclate is Nice... a lot of brand of choclate which i like... Today when i wake up sis bought me choclate from GIB..I remmeber i bought one box for alvin but i did not try it that time. But this time round it try it and is very very nice.... I am sure i wanna buy for my two favourite colleagues in office....Besides choclate, The 3 of us have to work extremly hard to hit our sales... Recently sales are very bad this month ..ALl bosses are busy no time to meet us.. so we cant close deal..And our own bosses are stressing us...Let work hard and have more chocolate....

Kelly

No comments: