Thursday, August 20, 2009

Should i Join Hot Yoga or GYM

Hmmm... Recently i went to FREE Trial Hot Yoga , and i feel that it help me to loose weight.. But you must be very hardworking , have to go like one week 3 times , I went with Grace, my sis and charmaine and all of them think that it works...It can really slim down .. The Hot Yoga is really very Hot.. Even my bestie charmaine think that it is really very good...

Guess what ,the monthly Fee is $200 per month but you can go as many time as you want.. Some more they need to charge annual Fee of $175 ..Very ex which Grace think that we should consider and going for Her Pure Yoga..Which me and Charm is going next week.

Now i am confuse whether should i sign up for Yoga or GYM ?? To be honest Gym is not really my type.. I like Yoga more.. But the Monthly Fee is veyr ex. Unless every month i close more deal so as i can pay for my YOGA... Charm like body Jam... so i dont know which one i should choose..any suggestion ???

Kelly

No comments: