Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Mummy !!!!

*** Mummy know that i like to eat cake , especially Birthday cake... since young i always love it..still rmemeber i was young she always buy me big birthday cake and bring to myschool when the time i was in kindergarden.. haha ..Eversince i started working i will buy her birthday cake .. I rmember the 1st time i bought her cake was my 1st day at work in QALA...More over the cake was so so small... But she feel so touch ... SHE know is my 1stday but i still took time to buy for her.. Last year i bought her ice cream cake..This year is Mango Cake.. haha But outcome the cake is not so nice..

Note to Mummy: Happy Birthday Mummy .. May all your wish come true.. Thanks for always so dote on me....




1 comment:

Fiona said...

Happy Belated Birthday, kelly's mom. Haha.